Why Should I Buy a New Car
Often there is controversy around why you should buy a new car or even a pre-owned car . There’s nothing wrong with a pre-owned vehicle, assuming its maintenance has been properly kept up with in its past, however, when deciding to purchase a vehicle, you are deciding on an important part of your life: how you will get from one place to the next.When you’re deciding between new or used car for your next car purchase, you’ll have to ask yourself these questions:
- What is My Budget? If you’re extremely budget conscious, a used car may be more your style, getting more car for your dollar.
- Do I Have a Down Payment? Tagging along with your budget, a down payment will decrease your monthly payment.
- What Are My Needs? Sometimes, a new car is not just a want, but a need, especially with new car body types, more safety features, and so on.
- Is Now the Right Time to Buy a Car? If you believe you’re not financially ready to buy a car at this time, let us know, we can work within your budget to find exactly what fits you and your budget.
We’ve put together a list of reasons why you should choose a new car:
- Gas Mileage. Gas prices these days are outrageous, a new car with good gas mileage will save you money in the long run. Along with this, you’re likely to have lower emissions with a newer car.
- Interest Rate. When purchasing a new car with a good down payment, your interest rate can often be much less than that of a used car.
- Resale Value. At some point, you may want to upgrade in the future, which means the value of your car will be very important.
- Reliability. Last thing you want is to be stuck on the road with your current car, wishing you had purchased a new car ages ago.
- Warranty. On a new vehicle, if anything happens within the warranty period, it’s covered.
- Roadside Assistance. In addition to a warranty, most all new cars and trucks come with a roadside assistance.
- Customization. Although not a requirement to having a vehicle, you may want additional features, difference of colors, and other options that are not as available with a used car.
- Safety. Fortunately, with newer cars, there are newer safety features like blind-spot monitoring systems, brake assist and adaptive cruise control.
- Latest Gadgets. With newer cars, features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with OnStar RemoteLink to lock or unlock your car, active horns or lights, and receive advanced diagnostics.
- 7 Day Return Policy. Don’t like your vehicle? You can return your vehicle with no hassle with 7 days of your purchase and we’ll exchange your vehicle for another vehicle of same or greater value!
- Locally Owned. The owners and their family have lived in the Hampton Roads area for over 100 years. All of the owners have offices on campus and are willing to get involved if necessary.
- Friendly Staff. All of our staff are genuine and eager to provide you with a car that fits your needs and budget! Everything We Do is Simply Just for You!
- Vast Choices. We have a large inventory that is always in stock with the latest and greatest of Chevrolet, Subaru and more in our pre-owned vehicles.
Find your next vehicle from our vast inventory here: